Beside using Dashboard to chat with visitors, you can even engage with them when you’re not using PC. At the moment, there are many IM Clients on mobile you can choose to be available to chat. In this article, we will give you the instruction to use Trillian - a free chat application that whose interface is very friendly and easy to use.
1. You have to Sign up a Trillian Account to log in this chat application.
2. After that Click into Settings > Choose IM Accounts
3. Add a new Account
4. Select Jabber/XMPP protocol
5. Insert your JID (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Password like in the following image
JID: Your Subiz’s username + @subiz.com (If you don’t remember your username. You have to log in Dashboard > tab Agent)
6. Check the status of IM Account when you successfully log in.
7. Select Contacts Menu to show the list of visitors who are browsing on your website.
8. Whenever visitors send message to you, the notification number will be displayed in Recents Menu as you can see in picture below.