If you don't want to download and setup Trillian, you can use it directly on your Web browser. This guide will help you sign in to Trillian for Web. It just takes a few minutes.
Step 1. Register new Trillian Account
- Access the link: https://www.trillian.im/chat/ and click Sign up.
- Enter your new user name, your email and password. So click Continue button to create new account. Check your email and click on the link Trillian send for you to confirm your account.
Image. This dialog to fill your information
Step 2. Add Subiz Account
- Click on Trillian logo Settings>> Account. Click New Account at the right corner of screen.
- Choose Jabber/XMPP from the list, enter your Subiz account details. Finally, click Save to save Subiz account.
Note: Be sure to add @subiz.com to the end of your username. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3. Show contact list and set your status
- Click on Trillian logo again, choose Show Contact List. Contact list will appear at the right edge of the window. Now, you can invite who is client you want to talk.
- By that way, if you click on , you can change the different status such as Online, Away or Invisible.
(*) At the next time using Trillian, you only enter your Trillian user name and password you have registered to sign in.