Trillian is a free instant messenger program that works with your Subiz on Windows, as well as MacOS X, Android, iPhone, BlackBerry ...
Step 1. Install Trillian
- Click Agree >> Next
- 1,2,3,4: Enter your new user name, email and password.
- 5: Check 'Term of Service'.
Click Creat Account button to finish creating your new account.
Step 2: Add Subiz account into Trillian.
- Once you are logged in to Trillian, press the Trillian button in your menubar, choose Manage Accounts:
- Click Add a new account and choose Jabber/XMPP to enter your Subiz credentials.
- Enter your Subiz account details:
Note: Be sure to add @subiz.com to the end of your username. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 3: Connect
Click Connect. Your Subiz account is connected now. You can click Online to change your status such as: offline, online or away.
That's it, you're all set to chat with your site visitors using the Trillian IM chat program.